BREAKING!! Oshiomhole Allegedly In Coma After Appeal Court Judgement (Photos)
The Court of Appeal in Abuja has reinstated the suspension of Adams Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress.
A three-man panel of the court led by Justice Eunice Onyemanam, in a unanimous judgment on Tuesday, affirmed the order of suspension of the APC National Chairman earlier issued by the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja on March 4, 2020.
The PUNCH reports that the judgement followed an application by Oshiomhole, an earlier three-man panel led by Justice Abubakar Yahaya had earlier lifted the Oshiomhole’s suspension pending the hearing of his appeal.
But the Justice Onyemanam-led panel, which earlier heard the appeal on Tuesday, dismissed the appeal for lacking in merit.
Justice Mohammed Lamido who delivered the lead judgment said the lower court had rightly issued the order of suspension on March 4, 2020.
Earlier in a separate judgment, Justice Onyemanam had affirmed the decision of the lower court which dismissed Oshiomhole’s preliminary objection challenging the lower court’s jurisdiction to hear the suit before it.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on