The Cross River State Deputy Governor, Ivara Esu has described the Calabar Municipal Local Government Chairman, Effefiong Nta Eke as a highly focused leader who is determined to take Calabar Municipal to its peak, Weetalknaija Daily Post learnt.
The Deputy Governor gave the commendation, Thursday in Calabar, during the inspection tour to access projects initiated by the Mayor of Calabar Hon. Effefiong Nta Eke to mark his first 100 days upon his assumption of office.
The event was blessed with top political bigwigs such as Speaker, CRSHA, Rtd Hon. Eteng Williams; PDP CRS Chairman Caretaker committee, Ntufam Edim Inok Comm. for tourism, Hon. Eric Anderson; Comm. for Transportation, Hon. Oqua Edet Oqua and many more.
The deputy Governor was left in total awe at the remarkable strides he saw during the inspection tour, he commended the mayor for the achievements with just a short time in office which is unimaginable considering the lean resources at his disposal. He described the project as quite laudable and welcome
The highlights of the event signalled the final match of the Mayor’s mock cup with the deputy governor performing the official kick off of the match. Prof. Esu described sports as a medium to curtail youth restiveness and social vices.
Speaker CRSHA, Hon. Eteng was totally thrilled with the projects he saw while embarking on the inspection tour, he went further to express satisfaction with the leadership of the Mayor.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022