The Cross River state governor, Ben Ayade has directed the sacked 2,500 civil servants in the state to assemble themselves in U.J Eusene stadium for proper verification, Weetalknaija Daily Post has learnt.
According to a post made Edadi Chris,
“All civil servants whose names were deactivated from the payroll and those who have worked for several months without salaries are by this notice expected to present themselves for verification tomorrow 30th, September 2020 at the U J Esuene Stadium Calabar by 9am daily.
The exercise is to last for two weeks.
A formal press release from the government is on the way,for now get others informed”.
More details to follow…
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021