The Cross River state governor, Ben Ayade has directed the sacked 2,500 civil servants in the state to assemble themselves in U.J Eusene stadium for proper verification, Weetalknaija Daily Post has learnt.
According to a post made Edadi Chris,
“All civil servants whose names were deactivated from the payroll and those who have worked for several months without salaries are by this notice expected to present themselves for verification tomorrow 30th, September 2020 at the U J Esuene Stadium Calabar by 9am daily.
The exercise is to last for two weeks.
A formal press release from the government is on the way,for now get others informed”.
More details to follow…
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group