The Cross River State Police Command has arrested one Johnson Richard Inem, the mastermind behind the looting and vandalisation of the Calabar International Conference Center (CICC) at the weekend.
The Command also disclosed that items including chillers, over 1000 pieces of customised chairs, customised designer carpets amongst other items were recovered from him.
The Commisioner of Police in the state, Mr Abdulkadir Jimoh, told journalists on Monday in Calabar that Richard-Inem, who is an automobile mechanic, was arrested at Esuk Otu behind NTA Calabar with various items.
“We arrested the suspect based on actionable intelligence during the house to house search which started on Sunday in the state,” he said.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )