The Democratic presidential candidate, Joe Biden, has extended his lead over the incumbent President and candidate of the Republican party, Donald Trump after winning in Michigan Wisconsin.
Biden polled 2,622,108, representing 49.7% of the vote in Michigan against Trump’s 2,576,727 which is 48.8%.
He also won Wisconsin with 49.6 per cent of the vote to Trump’s 48.9 per cent.
270 Electoral College votes are the exact number needed to win the election but there are still votes from other states left to count.
Back in 2016, Trump won Michigan by just 0.2 percentage points.
Joe Biden also won Wisconsin with 1,630,396 being 49.6% while Trump scored 1,609,879, 48.9%.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company