The Director General (DG), of the Cross River State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Dr Janet Ekpenyong has solicited for a worthy working relationship between the agency and the council for effective healthcare delivery for Cross Riverians.
The DG made the appeal while on a courtesy visit to the newly sworn in Chairman and mayor of Calabar municipal Council Honourable Nta Eke and to seek ways of improving healthcare services in the state capital.
Dr Ekpenyong said,
“for efficiency in service delivery and dividend to be felt by citizens ,the area council as well as the Agency responsible for grassroot mobilization of Healthcare workers must collaborate to ensure that quality services are maintained in line with best global practices”.
In his response,the Chairman of Calabar Municipal Council and Mayor of Calabar,Honourable Nta Eke disclosed that Primary Healthcare services are top most on the council’s priority list as he seeks to collaborate with the Cross River State Primary Healthcare Development Agency in adopting its scope of operation to obtain results.
Hon Nta said the Primary Health care Agency has done enormously well in sensitizing Cross Riverians across the state on various covid19 protocols which he said are well adopted in all Local Government Areas today and as such the policies of the agency will be adopted to provide effective,efficient and quality healthcare services to residents of Calabar Municipality.
The Visit saw the presentation of various personal protective equipment to promote hand wash protocols in the council Secretariat and within the area council.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited