The Executive Chairman of Ikom Local Government Area Hon. Kingsley N. Egumi on to Thursday 13th August, 2020 inaugurated the executive committee of the Local Government Area
Those who were appointed and inaugurated were;
Esoso Anah Esoso- Secretary of Council.
Barr. Precious Egre – Legal Adviser.
Samuel A. Mbe- Special Adviser Peace and Security.
Hon. Mrs Regina Awan- supervisor Education
Mrs. Mbala Nsan Enagu- Supervisor for Health
Odima Odima Tarsen- supervisor for environment
Samuel Agbor Ojang- Supervisor for Agriculture
Mgbe Sunday Agbor- supervisor for finance
Hon. Nkang Ogar Efobei- supervisor for budget and planning/Due process
Promise Agbor Bassey- supervisor for works
The Executive Chairman, Hon. Kingsley Egumi, while addressing the new EXCO members advised them to consider themselves servants to IKOM people and to use their various positions for the good of the Local Government Area at large and not to see it as an avenue for exploration . He further urged them to continue observing the covid 19 protocols to chase out the pandemic from the region knowing it’s dreaded consequence.
Hon. Kingsley Egumi advised them to shun any social vices capable of destroying the peace of the people but focus on the activities that would develop the Local government.
The Chairman then congratulated them and wished them the best in their offices.
By Kingsley Agbor, Ikom-Calabar
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager