The Federal government has approved the reopening of orientation camps for the National Youth Service Corps NYSC on November 10. The NYSC camps were shut in March 2020 as part of measures to contain the spread of Coronavirus.
The Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, announced the reopening of the camps via his Twitter handle on Thursday morning, October 15.
”The Resumption of the NYSC Orientation Camp for prospective Youth Corpers has been approved and opens on November 10th 2020. Full COVID-19 Protocols will be enforced.”he tweeted:
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company