The federal government of Nigeria has admitted that it has failed the next generation of Nigerians.
The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed has appealed to parents to instill family values in their children in order to save Nigeria from degeneration.
The minister made the call on Saturday in Kaduna during a stakeholders’ engagement with 77 district heads, religious and community leaders from the 23 Local Government Areas of Kaduna State, NAN reports.
According to her, “We are calling the attention of parents that we have failed our children in the sense that the kind of values we use to have is no more.
“We need to remind ourselves that our children need to be upright and that this criminality going on, on daily basis, is not for their benefits and the benefit of the state and country.
The minister further commended the Kaduna state government in managing security issues in the state.
Ahmed reiterated that the Federal Government has created a N75 billion entrepreneurship support fund, to enable youths in the country grow their businesses and be economically independent.
The minister explained that the fund would support the youth to actualize their innovative and entrepreneurial ideas.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution