The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has ordered full resumption of both private and public schools in Lagos state.
He said mosques can hold their prayers five times daily while churches can also commence weekly services as normal before the pandemic lockdown.
Recall that worship centres were restricted to one gathering weekly after they were allowed to reopen following lockdown to check coronavirus in the nation.
The Governor also said public and private schools can resume fully on Monday, September 21, 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021