The Honourable Commissioner for Health and Chairperson, COVID-19 Taskforce in Cross River State, Dr. Betta Edu, has said that grooming of the Young People makes for their effectiveness in leadership and career progression.
The Honourable Commissioner said this during a combined courtesy visits of members of the state Young Leaders Forum (YLF) and the organizers of Yala Achievers Awards.
She said Young people can only achieve their potentials if given opportunities to make mistakes, learn and grow through lessons learnt over the years.
“We are all in a learning process. I have never been a Commissioner before, so I’m learning on the job and that is how I give those who work with me the opportunity to grow”, she said.
The Leader of the delegation and Cross River State Director, YLF, Mr. Tony Ochelebe commended the Commissioner for her proactiveness in containing the Covid 19 pandemic in the and for putting Cross Riverians first in her dealings.
Chief Executive Officer, MOJS Entertainment Limited and Organizer of Yala Achievers Awards, Mr. Odey, the uncommon Comedian traced his history of following Dr. Edu to a period before she became the Director General, Primary Health Care days and commended her commitment in spreading her milk of kindness.
Dr. Edu was presented with two seperate awards, one for her proactiveness in containing the Covid 19 pandemic and the other, for her achievements over the years.
Expressing gratitude for being found worthy of the awards, she said these will serve as motivations to do more.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022