The immediate past governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, has officially defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Uduaghan rejoined the PDP at his Unit 1, Ward 6, Abigborodo in Warri North local government area of the state on Monday.
The former governor arrived the venue of the ceremony with thousands of supporters at about 11:40am.
The former governor was accompanied to the defection ground by the member representing Warri Federal Constituency, Chief Thomas Ereyitomi and the PDP Deputy chairman (Delta South), Mr. Val Aroyinka.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group