The immediate past governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, has officially defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Uduaghan rejoined the PDP at his Unit 1, Ward 6, Abigborodo in Warri North local government area of the state on Monday.
The former governor arrived the venue of the ceremony with thousands of supporters at about 11:40am.
The former governor was accompanied to the defection ground by the member representing Warri Federal Constituency, Chief Thomas Ereyitomi and the PDP Deputy chairman (Delta South), Mr. Val Aroyinka.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate