The immediate-past National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has accepted the decision of the National Executive Committee of the party to dissolve the National Working Committee under his leadership, Weetalknaija Blog learnt
He said President Muhammadu Buhari had two years ago invited him to come and reposition the APC and that since the president in his wisdom has also agreed to the dissolution of the NWC, he is bound to obey him as the leader of the party.
The former Edo Governor during a press conference in Abuja said he is proud of what he was able to achieve within the time he was in the saddle.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited