The Independent National Electoral Commission has presented a certificate of return to Governor Godwin Obaseki, winner of the just concluded Edo State governorship election.
INEC returning officer declared Godwin Obaseki winner of the governorship election on Sunday having satisfied the requirement of the law and scoared the highest number of votes.
INEC presented the certificate to Obaseki and his deputy, Philip Shaibu, on Tuesday.
Obaseki polled 307,955 votes across the 18 local government areas of the state to defeat All Progressives Congress candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, who scored 223,619 votes.
The APC conceded defeat at the poll and congratulated Obaseki following a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, describing the outcome of the election as a victory for democracy.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank