The Lagos State Government has called on stakeholders in the real estate sector to work out modalities for residents to pay house rents on monthly basis instead of yearly.
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, made the call on Thursday in Lekki, during the Policy Roundtable Dialogue with key stakeholders in the Real Estate Sector.
The roundtable, with the theme ”International Best Practices On Real Estate Regulations”, was organised by the Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority (LASRERA).
Sanwo-Olu said that a situation whereby residents faced pressure once their rents were due was not palatable, hence, should be looked into.
He called for synergy between the state government and stakeholders in the real estate sector to address the issue of housing deficit and reduce rents in the state.
The governor said that this would help to make life easier for Lagosians.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation