The Management of Air Peace has announced the arrival of another aircraft ERJ-145 after undergoing C-Check abroad.
Mr Stanley Olisa, spokesman for Air Peace, confirmed the development in a statement in Lagos on Tuesday.
Olisa explained that the aircraft, with registration number 5N-BVD, arrived Lagos on Monday night.
“Most of our aircraft were out on C-Check during the COVID-19 pandemic, but they have started arriving one after the other.
“It will be recalled that just a couple of weeks ago, we received a new aircraft bringing our current Embraer 145 fleet to 8,” he said.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank