The Minister of State for education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, has announced that the West Africa Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) will hold from August 4 to September 5, 2020.
Nwajiuba made this announcement on Monday at the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 briefing in Abuja.
According to him, the federal government representatives in WAEC confirmed the date that the examination will hold at a meeting on Monday.
Nwajiuba said that as soon the WAEC examination is concluded, the NABTEB and NECO examinations will also follow suit.
He said those states that are willing to have the examinations should make their states available for revision classes.
“From the 4th of August to the 5th of September, please take note. Last week the Chairman of the PTF announced that school facilities will be available for those who want to go into revision classes.
“The idea here is that we have a whole month from now till then, those who can and those who are willing; the states who are willing should make their schools available for their children to revise.
“We have done the most we can with our representatives at WAEC and we have, this afternoon, confirmed that the dates allotted for the exams will be from the 4th of August through to the 5th of September.”
The minister added that local timing will be published while on Tuesday there will be a stakeholders’ meeting with NCDC and the Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) on the examination processes.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited