The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has called on the Presidency and the independent National electoral Commission INEC to bury their plans to rig the Edo State and Ondo States Gubernatorial elections.
Omini who described the All Progressive Congress federal government as a rigging government says they can’t impose Leaders on Nigerians and that the votes in Edo and Ondo Guber elections must count.
He warned the former National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress not to take Edo People for granted and vow that the Peoples Democratic Party will resist any attempts by the presidency to use the security agencies to rig any elections to be conducted.
Omini who further says APC has destroyed the democracy in Nigeria that PDP has built for 16 years.
Omini Challenged the Presidency to make public the achievements if President Buhari if not on the Social Media .He called on Electorates to vote and protect their votes.
He asked Comrade Adams Oshiomole to go for a psychiatric check before campaigning for his Party .
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited