The National Coordinator of the PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has warned officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the security agencies to remain neutral in the ondo State Governorship elections slated to hold today.
Speaking with our correspondent in Akure shortly after his arrival, the National Coordinator insisted that any attempt to rig Ondo elections will be resisted and call on Youths in the State not to be allowed to be used as thugs to snatch ballot boxes and disrupt the peaceful elections ,he warned the thugs being hired by the All Progressive Congress APC that elections is not war but if they want war PDP is battle ready.
Omini added that harassment and intimidation of Voters by the Security agencies will be resisted and that Security agencies must not be used as agents to rig the elections in favor of any political party .
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line