The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has called on the Federal government to focus on governance and leave the 2019 party flag bearer in the 2019 Presidential Elections, Alh Atiku Abubakar and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leaders alone and focus on fixing the Country they have destroyed .
Omini who described the Buhari led federal government as an irresponsible government, advised the Presidency to focus more on how the social economic and security challenges facing the country should be addressed.
He described the federal government style of Administration as been too weak and that Nigerians are disappointed on the promises made during campaigns and till date non has been fulfilled.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement