Leave Atiku, PDP Leaders Alone And Fix Nigeria That You Have Destroyed — Omini Warns Presidency
The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has called on the Federal government to focus on governance and leave the 2019 party flag bearer in the 2019 Presidential Elections, Alh Atiku Abubakar and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leaders alone and focus on fixing the Country they have destroyed .
Omini who described the Buhari led federal government as an irresponsible government, advised the Presidency to focus more on how the social economic and security challenges facing the country should be addressed.
He described the federal government style of Administration as been too weak and that Nigerians are disappointed on the promises made during campaigns and till date non has been fulfilled.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on