The National Coordinator PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to call the immediate past National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomohle and the Gubernatorial candidate of the APC in Edo State Pastor, Ize Iyamu to immediately stop harassment and intimidation of PDP Leaders and Supporters in the State.
Omini stated this at the Port Harcourt international airport en-route to Benin that APC should accept that they have no structures in Edo and Ondo States to win the fourth coming Gubernatorial elections.
Omini who warned APC supporters to focus on their campaigns, says the fear of defeat in Edo and Ondo in Chasing APC and that the party should focus on issue based campaigns and call on party members to engage on door to door campaigns and that PDP will win both States with large margins.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group