The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has warned the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress and the former National Chairman of the Party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhle to trade with caution on their utterances and that they are not above the law.
Reacting on the way and manner APC leaders are threatening and harassing members and supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party in Edo State, Omini called on the Inspector General of Police and President to arrest Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Adams Oshiomhle for any crisis in Edo State.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021