The National Youth Service Corp is set to reopen camps across the federation on the 10th of November after shutting down for about seven months due to the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
Many young graduates who have been waiting for the program for months are rejoicing and preparing for the orientation camp.
However, there are some compulsory documents that every prospective Corp member must have before going to camp, if not, he or she will be sent back.
1. Statement of Result or Degree Certificate
You must go camping with your degree certificate or statement of the result if the certificate is not ready. You will get this document from your higher institution.
Medical students must also go with the necessary documents and other important documents.
2. School ID card or photo card
You must also go with your higher institution ID card, if you don’t have an ID card, you can get a photo card from your department. This is a replacement for an ID card.
3. Medical fitness and medical report
It is important to note the difference between medical fitness and medical report.
Medical fitness is compulsory for every prospective Corp member. It will show your genotype, blood group, and other medical information which shows that you are fit for the 21 days camping.
Medical report on the other hand is for those who are seeking redeployment on medical ground, those who don’t want to attend camp activities and other things.
4. Passport photography
You must go with at least six passport photography
5. Call up letter and green card
These two documents will be gotten from your NYSC portal, green card shows your information while call up letter shows your state of deployment.
6. Covid-19 test clearance
You must fill the covid-19 clearance form from the portal before you go camping. Download the document after filling it and take it to camp.
These are important documents you must have before going to camp if you want to serve this year.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group