Nollywood actress, Padita Agu has confirmed that the three-year-old marriage between Blossom Chukwujekwu and his wife, Maureen Esisi has truly packed up.
In a lenghty post on Instagram today, Padita shared insights regarding what she knows about the crashed marriage saying,
‘I have known Maureen Ezissi and Blossom Chukwujekwu for a long time now. I knew them each separately before they got together and one thing that remained unique about them is how amazing and such a sweet heart they both are.
Till date, they remain so. It is in their DNA. The news about their separation, is sadly and painfully true. But the news being peddled and written about them is however very very untrue’.
Do not believe everything you read on social media! They reserve the right to decide what part of their lives to make public and which to keep private. At this point, let us respect their choice for privacy over this issue and pray for the best for them.
If it is God’s will, they will sort it out and be together again and if not, they will remain good friends as they move on with their separate lives.
But please ignore all the allegations you read on blogs. None of them is TRUE. Maureen is one of the sweetest souls I have ever encountered.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group