The .ng Awards celebrate the achievements and innovation of Nigerian Internet initiatives. The awards aim to showcase Nigerian businesses, individuals, charity, public and private sector organizations which help to make the Internet a more secure, open, accessible and rewarding experience for all. At the Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA), we believe in the power of the Internet and are determined that the .ng domain name space, has a positive impact on the lives of Internet users. We acknowledge the great work being done within the ecosystem and desire the populace to know about it, talk about it, engage with it and put it into the spotlight. Our annual .ng Awards are open to any organization or individual whose activity online is outstanding, using the .ng domain name.
AWARDS CRITERIA The following award criteria must be met by all nominees of the 2019 .ng award: The criteria are
1. Company, organization or individual must have registered and is doing business with a .ng domain name. 2. The Domain name must have been registered for over twelve (12) months. 3. The website associate with the domain name must be active on the Internet.
Nomination into the .ng Awards is opened to the public. The nomination for the awards is open to individual and corporate organizations that meet the award criteria.
The Awards committee will review and assess all entries/nomination for eligibility and qualification before the final short-list nominees are released for public voting via the website.
The committee may reclassify or re-categorize entries and may remove entries that do not meet the entry requirements. Entries that differ substantially from the award criteria will be disqualified without prior notice to the entrants.
VOTING AND JUDGING
Voting is open to the general public. In addition to votes which are polled from the general public, a committee made up of representative of NiRA Accredited Registrar, Executive Board Members and NiRA Secretariat also vote for the nominees.
AWARD ICONS Winners will gain access to .ng Awards Icon, available in various sizes and various formats for inclusion on websites and marketing collateral.
.NG AWARD CATEGORIES.ng Company of the Year
1. This award is presented to the company, organization that has demonstrated excellence in business innovation, online user experience and commitment to the Nigeria Internet community while embracing sound business practices. 2. Most Innovative Service Provider Online 3. This award is presented to the organization that promotes innovative service delivery on the internet. 4. Best Banking or Insurance Website/Portal This award is presented to the bank or insurance company website or portal that delivers the best user experience. 5. Best E-payment Website/Portal : This award is presented to the E-payment company with the best website or portal that delivers the best user experience. 6. Best Tertiary Institution website/portal This award is presented to the Tertiary Institution/University with the best .edu.ng website/portal; based on how current the website is, the level of local content on the website, ease of use, relevance of the website for delivery of educational services and how dynamic the website is. 7. Startup Company of the year : This award is presented to the startup company (companies less than 5 years) that uses the internet creatively & innovatively to scale up their business and achieve business competitiveness. 8. Best Local Hosting Company : This award aims to continuously encourage the growth of local website hosting companies, in Nigeria. This award is presented to the best local hosting company in Nigeria. 9. Best Technology Hub website/portal : This award is presented to the best technology hub that creates innovative infrastructure for skills development in ICT, whilst using its website or portal to promote the growth of entrepreneur and engage with the local community. 10. Digital innovation in State Government 11. This award recognizes the State Government that has invested in Technology to promote innovation and local content development. 12. Digital innovation in Federal Government : This award is presented to the best website/portal of the Federal Government that provides the best user experience. 13.
THE .NG MEDIA AWARD The .ng media Award recognizes excellence in journalism and other media-related activities; based on the level of local and original content promoted. This award category consist of four award groups. Best Print Media Website, Best online Media Website, best Electronic Media Website (Television and Radio)
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company