The Niger State Police Command, on Saturday, confirmed the death of seven ladies from generator fumes at Rijau town, in Rijau Local Government Area of the state.
Mr Adamu Usman, the state Commissioner of Police, said in Minna, that one Alhaji Mohammed Bello, the district Head of Rijau reported the incident at Rijau, Divisional police office.
Usman said on July 31 about 08:15 hours, one Alhaji Mohammed Bello reported the discovery of seven bodies inside Afrash Beauty Saloon located along Bawa Rijau road.
”Preliminary investigation revealed that the ladies slept with generator on inside the shop.
“We have successfully removed the seven corpses to General Hospital, Tunga Magaji for autopsy, while the case is under investigation,” Usman said.
The Commissioner of Police advised residents to always adopt proactive measures while using generators to avoid unnecessary loss of lives and property.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health