The General of the LoveWorld Incorporated, aka Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome slams the Government for dictating to the church the number of hours their service should hold due to the raging corona-virus.
Oyakhilome who berated some church leaders recently for complying with the government order on ban on gatherings without asking the government for time to pray and consult with their congregation wrote;
”I am appalled some people have the audacity to tell the church how many hours to spend on services.
”How dare you” You cant not tell God people how long they can be in the church. If you build a building for the people, then you gonna tell them how many hours to use the bulding, but if you didn’t you have no right to tell God’s people how many hours to worship their God.”
berated some church leaders for complying with the government order on ban on gatherings without asking the government for time to pray and consult with their congregation.
He said such leaders were not true Christians and it was the reason the country was yet to “see the hand of God.
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation
- Disregard Fake News, ASUU Strike Is Still On — UNILAG Chairman
- NLC Dares FG, Insist On Nationwide Total Shutdown Protest Despite Court Order
- Edo Election: I Take Responsibility For Ize-Iyamu’s Defeat ― Buhari
- Ondo Election: I Will Teach You How To Play Politics, Ondo Is Not Rivers — Akeredolu Warns Wike