The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) 2019 Election Review Committee led by the Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has held separate consultative meetings with former presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda (IBB).
Mohammed and other members of the committee, which include former Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido and his Niger State counterpart, Babangida Aliyu, met separately with Obasanjo and former Senate President, David Mark, in Abuja on Sunday.
The meeting with Babangida was held in Minna, the Niger State capital on Saturday.
Confirming the meetings, Governor Mohammed, in a series of tweets on his verified Twitter handle on Sunday said, “Today, I led a delegation of @officialPDPNig2019 General Election Review on an advocacy visit to meet with former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR.”
According to him,
“the visit to former President Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR is to intimate him on the activities of the committee and to seek his input and suggestions towards achieving our collective goal.”
Mohammed in another tweet, posted a picture of the committee with Jonathan and wrote “With a delegation from the PDP 2019 General Election Review Committee—on an advocacy visit to former President, @GEJonathan, GCFR, GCON.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021