The People’s Democratic Party, (PDP) Electoral Committee that conducted the Senatorial primaries for Cross River North has submitted its report to the National Secretariat of the Party in Abuja, declaring Jarigbe Agom Jarigbe as the ‘authentic’ winner of the just concluded primary election held in Ogoja, Cross River State.
Weetalknaija Daily Post confirmed that, the report, which was signed and received on September 7, 2020 by the Directorate of Organisation and Mobilisation, said a total of 643 delegates as contained in the authentic list of delegates was issued by the National secretariat of the party, thus accreditation of delegates were carried out based on the said list.
The report declared Jarigbe winner with 381 votes, Dr Stephen Odey had 71 votes, Iji Mary Eru got 15 votes while Chief Mrs Martina Odom had 18 votes and Lukpata Ogana Nicholas scored 12 votes.
The report was signed by the members of the committee, Chief Ibok Esu and Mr Kenneth Zota.
The report stated that officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission, party officials and security personnel were present at the venue of the primary election held on Saturday September 5, 2020 in Ogoja local government area of the state.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group