The People’s Democratic Party, (PDP) Electoral Committee that conducted the Senatorial primaries for Cross River North has submitted its report to the National Secretariat of the Party in Abuja, declaring Jarigbe Agom Jarigbe as the ‘authentic’ winner of the just concluded primary election held in Ogoja, Cross River State.
Weetalknaija Daily Post confirmed that, the report, which was signed and received on September 7, 2020 by the Directorate of Organisation and Mobilisation, said a total of 643 delegates as contained in the authentic list of delegates was issued by the National secretariat of the party, thus accreditation of delegates were carried out based on the said list.
The report declared Jarigbe winner with 381 votes, Dr Stephen Odey had 71 votes, Iji Mary Eru got 15 votes while Chief Mrs Martina Odom had 18 votes and Lukpata Ogana Nicholas scored 12 votes.
The report was signed by the members of the committee, Chief Ibok Esu and Mr Kenneth Zota.
The report stated that officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission, party officials and security personnel were present at the venue of the primary election held on Saturday September 5, 2020 in Ogoja local government area of the state.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021