Survivor  fund Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff  Yobe State SUBEB recruitment portal

Details of Reno Omokri’s Petition to UK, EU Requesting Visa Ban On Nasir El-Rufai

2 min


Reno Omokri

 

 

The petition initiated by former Presidential spokesman, Reno Omokri, for the UK/EU to follow the American lead and place a travel ban on the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has broken the previous record of highest signatures raised in a day for a political petition in Nigeria, set by the petition for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to probe former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu, for money laundering over bullion vans that entered into his premises on the eve of the February 23, 2019 Presidential elections.

That petitioned gathered 10,000 votes in 24 hours. However, the El-Rufai petition had gathered almost 11,000 votes (10,234) in less than 24 hours.

At 4PM on Tuesday, September 15, 2020, former Presidential spokesman and bestselling author, Reno Omokri, initiated a petition calling on the United Kingdom and the European Union to follow the US lead. The petition received over 5000 signatures by 4AM on Wednesday, September 16, 2020, a mere 12 hours after it was started, making it the fastest Nigerian political petition to hit that number.

Currently 10,234 have signed the petition and it is still under 24 hours old.

READ ALSO  Emirates Resumes Flight, As UAE Begins Visa Issuance To Nigerians

In the petition, Mr Omokri says:

Nasir El-Rufai is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria for many reasons chief of which are that:

On December 3, 2016, he admitted that he paid killer herdsmen who killed Nigerian citizens, because they were of the same ethnicity as him. Since that admission, there has been an intense escalation of the killings of mostly Christians in Kaduna, and on August 25, 2020, suspected herdsmen abducted seven schoolchildren and their teacher from Prince Academy, in Kaduna. They have not been seen or heard of since then.

On September 8, 2014, Nasit El-Rufai falsely accused former President Jonathan and then President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of founding and funding Boko Haram to the tune of N50 billion.
On January 27, 2013, he insulted the Lord Jesus Christ on Twitter.

On February 6, 2019, he threatened foreign observers, including observers from the EU and UK with death, warning that they would return in “body bags”, should they intervene in Nigeria.

READ ALSO  Chinese Doctors Still In Despite Visa Expiration — FG Cries Out

On July 15, 2012, Nasir El-Rufai said, and I quote “We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.” This threat has been carried out in Southern Kaduna were there is an ongoing genocide of Christians under El-Rufai’s watch.

On August 23, 2019, he charged the Anglican Bishop of Zaria province of Kaduna, Abiodun Ogunyemi,for defamation.

Nasir El-Rufai circulated an email circulated an email referring to Southern Nigerian women as whores.

On April 13, 2020, proving that the Apple does not fall far from the tree, his son, Bello El-Rufai threatened to gang rape the mother of a Southern Christian woman, proving that the idea that Southern women are “whores” is well established in the El-Rufai household.

On April 24, 2019, another of his sons, Bashir El-Rufai, described the pogrom against Igbos as “sweet”.

It is for this reason that Nigerian citizens call on the government of the United Kingdom and the European Union Presidency to follow the lead of the United States and place a visa ban on Nasir El-Rufai, who is scheming to become Nigeria’s President, to prevent a Rwandan style genocide in Nigeria.

READ ALSO  Southern Kaduna Mass Killings: Reno Omokri Donates Half A Million To Victims

It will be recalled that the United States Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, announced a travel ban on several unnamed Nigerian politicians, for their part in the perpetrating electoral violence in the Kogi and Bayelsa election.

Speaking on Monday September 14, 2019, Mr Pompeo had said:

“Today, the Secretary of State is imposing additional visa restrictions on individuals for their actions surrounding the November 2019 Kogi and Bayelsa State elections and in the run-up to the September and October 2020 Edo and Ondo State elections.”

It is widely believed that Nasir El-Rufai was one of such individuals.

The petition can be accessed via this link http://chng.it/LGPV9r92WY

RSS
Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria


Like it? Share with your friends!

Jake Clifford

Jake Clifford is a Nigerian Born blogger and a fast growing Journalist, whose aim is to inform Nigerians with happening across Nigeria. Send story tips to him via [email protected] or

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.