The police Public Relations Officer, Mr Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the incident but said he was yet to ascertain the number of the victims, Weetalknaija.com.ng report.
No fewer than five mobile policemen were feared killed in a fatal accident along the Oba Ile Road, Akure, the Ondo State capital on Tuesday.
It was gathered the victims were in a Toyota Hilux and were heading towards the airport when the incident happened.
An eyewitness who informed Weetalknaija.com.ng said the accident occurred as a result of speeding at a sharp bend of the road.
The police Public Relations Officer, Mr Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the incident but said he was yet to ascertain the number of the victims.
“I will have to go to the hospital where they (victims) were taken to, to ascertain the number of the casualties.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group