The positive side of the COZA tales: Busola Dakolo, be inspired, don’t commit suicide
By: AMIENYE D OMOROGIE
Once again the Busola Dakolo COZA story has shown how event can promote a rested brand. The main discuss itself may be negative but has rekindled the Krest bitter lemon memories.
Free adverts and creative graphics all over the social media space for a brand that as almost be forgotten.
By virtue of this event it is very clear that nobody is a write-up just yet, no matter how bad the situation is. Be inspired by this story, never result to committing suicide as the final option.
KREST took its time for years and waited for Busola Dakolo to voice out and today KREST is a recipient a noble prize and has attracted universal attention.
Be inspired! You will be celebrated only if you hold on a while. No matter that situation now, get set to be the next KREST.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on