The presidency is planning a total nationwide lockdown that will last till November, 2020, Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reported.
Weetalknaija Daily Post understands that Kemi Olunloyo disclosed this via micro blogging site, Twitter.
She revealed that the plot by the Federal Government of Nigeria to enforce the lockdown. Kemi also wondered if there are enough palliatives and stimulus packages for Nigerians.
“Aso Rock is planning a total lockdown till November 2020.
“Hopefully, there is enough palliatives and stimulus packages.”
Exactly last week Friday, 3rd July, Olunloyo clashed with some SARS operatives in Lagos.
Weetalknaija Daily Post reported that the incident which happened near Eco Bank, Badore, Ajah in the state, had filmed Kemi confronting some SARS officers after they ordered them out of their car and wanted to search them without a search warrant.
In a video, Kemi could be seen effortlessly spinning severally at 360 degrees while blasting the SARS operatives for abusing their powers.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation