The presidency is planning a total nationwide lockdown that will last till November, 2020, Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reported.
Weetalknaija Daily Post understands that Kemi Olunloyo disclosed this via micro blogging site, Twitter.
She revealed that the plot by the Federal Government of Nigeria to enforce the lockdown. Kemi also wondered if there are enough palliatives and stimulus packages for Nigerians.
“Aso Rock is planning a total lockdown till November 2020.
“Hopefully, there is enough palliatives and stimulus packages.”
Exactly last week Friday, 3rd July, Olunloyo clashed with some SARS operatives in Lagos.
Weetalknaija Daily Post reported that the incident which happened near Eco Bank, Badore, Ajah in the state, had filmed Kemi confronting some SARS officers after they ordered them out of their car and wanted to search them without a search warrant.
In a video, Kemi could be seen effortlessly spinning severally at 360 degrees while blasting the SARS operatives for abusing their powers.
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment 2021 for Graduates
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 ( Frsc Recruitment Portal 2021 Latest Updates )
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy