The Presidency on Monday said it will work out modalities to ensure that customers overcharged by the Eleven Electricity Distribution Companies, DISCOs, during the recent hike in tariff get their refunds.
This came even as the Special Adviser to the Nigerian president, on Infrastructure, Ahmad Rufai Zakari, disclosed that the DISCOs will distribute six million prepaid meters to Nigerian households.
Zakari made this known shortly after a negotiation meeting between the Federal Government and Labour Union.
It would be recalled that, the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) earlier in September, increased electricity tariff from N30.23 per kilowatt-hour to N62.33 Per kwh.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group