JUST NOW!! Buhari Appoints New Chief Personal Security, Sack Others
The President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of a Deputy Commissioner of Police, Aliyu Musa, as his Chief Personal Security Officer.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, disclosed this in a statement on Monday.
According to the statement, Musa from Nigerian Police Force Zone 5, Benin City, as his last station, hails from Niger State.
“Musa’s appointment follows the redeployment of his predecessor, Commissioner of Police, Abdulkarim Dauda,” Shehu wrote.
It was reported that Dauda is one of the security operatives redeployed from the Presidential Villa in the wake of the shooting incident that involved security aides attached to the President’s wife, Aisha.
Aisha and her security details had stormed the official residence of the President’s Personal Assistant, Sabiu Yusuf, in an attempt to force him into 14-day isolation after his travel to Lagos considered to be the epicentre of COVID-19 in Nigeria.
It was learnt that Musa resumed work officially on Monday.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- EXPOSED!! How Pastor Bought N573m Property In Dubai ‘On Behalf Of Magu’
- It’s Unfair To Parade Me Like A Common Criminal — Magu Cries Out
- EFCC: Magu Sold Seized Assets To Associates, Human Rights Lawyers – Fayose
- Trump Seen Wearing Facemask In Public For First Time
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
Share this post with your Friends on