The protesters were on their Way to address a Press Conference at Rave FM when a bus conveying some strange-looking men stopped by. Some thugs alighted from the bus and attacked the protesters, following which some of them were dragged to a waiting team of DSS officers and soldiers.
Objectv Media can confirm that activist Olawale Bakare (a.k.a. Mandate) was taken away by the thugs who attacked him and his whereabouts his currently unknown, while another comrade, Summade was taken in a military van and is now being driven to a destination that is yet to be known.
Other protesters, whose whereabouts are currently unknown include Anu and Sayo.
#Update #EndBadGovernance #Oshogbo #Mandate #Oyetola #PeacefulProtestIsAright #BeObjectv
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company