The protesters were on their Way to address a Press Conference at Rave FM when a bus conveying some strange-looking men stopped by. Some thugs alighted from the bus and attacked the protesters, following which some of them were dragged to a waiting team of DSS officers and soldiers.
Objectv Media can confirm that activist Olawale Bakare (a.k.a. Mandate) was taken away by the thugs who attacked him and his whereabouts his currently unknown, while another comrade, Summade was taken in a military van and is now being driven to a destination that is yet to be known.
Other protesters, whose whereabouts are currently unknown include Anu and Sayo.
#Update #EndBadGovernance #Oshogbo #Mandate #Oyetola #PeacefulProtestIsAright #BeObjectv
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group