The Rate Of Insecurity In The North Is Worse Under Buhari – Northern Leaders Cries Out
The Northern Elders who reacted to the Presidency’s assertion that the kidnap of the district head of Daura, Buhari’s hometown in Katsina State, shows the security agencies were not giving any town preferential treatment, has stated that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari. Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, Prof Ango Abdullahi, who revealed that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari than when Goodluck Jonathan was leading the country, added that the President is not doing enough to salvage the situation.
The NEF leader urged the Presidency to focus on securing lives and property in the country, told Punch’s correspondent; “I don’t understand what the reaction from the Presidency is expected to convey to the public. They (Presidency) should be concerned that the security failures are everywhere, including the hometown of the President. Obviously there is more insecurity in the North today than during Jonathan’s leadership.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on