The sad event which moved the Chairman of Ikom LGC, Hon. Kingsley N. Egumi to action is the dead of a 17years old girl who was delivered of triplets and later died of complications as reported by the Chief Medical director handling the case.
Hon. Kingsley Egumi who paid an urgent visit to the hospital upon receiving news of the 17years old girl’s case was accompanied by the Vice Chairman of Council, Hon. Alice Abung, Secretary of Council, Mr. Esoso Anah, SA Women Affairs, Mrs Esther Mfam and other Council members.
After listening keenly to the ordeal surrounding the 17 years old girl delivering triplet and her death, the Chairman was overwhelmed with sympathy and pledges hiscommitment to seeing that the babies are safe and well taken care. As a sign of his commitment, the Ikom council boss, Hon. Kingsley Egumi left behind a cash token to see that the process is started to ensure that the children are properly looked after.
The medical director also assured the Chairman and his entourage of his commitment to seeing that the babies are taken care of.
Head of New Media
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022