Weetalknaija.com.ng can authoritatively report that, the senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman has joined the nationwide protest against police brutality, #ENDSARS.
The clergy made this known on his official twitter handle.
“The Nigerian youth must have a future in Nigeria..I stand with them..those meant to maintain law can’t be lawless”.
The Nigerian youth must have a future in nigeria..I stand with them..those.meant to maintain law cant be lawless…#EndSWAT
— Apst Johnson Suleman (@APOSTLESULEMAN) October 15, 2020
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation