The Senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman has warned President Muhammadu Buhari to be very careful with the decisions he takes this period of nationwide peaceful protest by the Nigerian youths.
According to the clergy,
“attempting to break the youths by unleashing the military will open up new demands…that will be disastrous and regrettable..the reactions to years of oppression can’t stop in a week. @MBuhari if Kolade Johnson, Jimoh Ishaq, etc were your children, will you be quiet?”
See tweet below: 👇 👇
Attempting to break the youths by unleashing the military will only open up new demands..that will be disastrous and regrettable..the reactions to years of oppression cant stop in a week…@MBuhari if kolade johnson,jimoh ishaq etc were your children will you be quiet?..
— Apst Johnson Suleman (@APOSTLESULEMAN) October 17, 2020
- BREAKING!! Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew In Lagos
- BREAKING! Biafra And Ambazonia Meet, Signs State Treaty In Germany
- HOT!! Donald Trump Reacts As U.S Military Storm Nigeria Forest, Rescue American Held On Hostage
- If I Had My Way, I Will Order Ayade To Step Aside To Learn How Administrations Are Actually Done — Obong of Calabar
- Some Poor Nigerians Have Returned Their Loot, I Wish The Ruling Class Can Reciprocate And Return Their Own Loot Too — Agba Jalingo
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM Recruitment 2020 /2021 ) Massive Recruitment https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/
- Current Job Vacancies in Abuja at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc ( 4 Positions )
- British American Tobacco 2020 Recruitment for a Graduate Warehouse Assistant
- African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) 2020 / 2021 Young Insurance Professionals Programme (YIPP)
- Job Recruitment at Lagos Business School ( 3 Positions )