The Senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman has warned President Muhammadu Buhari to be very careful with the decisions he takes this period of nationwide peaceful protest by the Nigerian youths.
According to the clergy,
“attempting to break the youths by unleashing the military will open up new demands…that will be disastrous and regrettable..the reactions to years of oppression can’t stop in a week. @MBuhari if Kolade Johnson, Jimoh Ishaq, etc were your children, will you be quiet?”
See tweet below: 👇 👇
Attempting to break the youths by unleashing the military will only open up new demands..that will be disastrous and regrettable..the reactions to years of oppression cant stop in a week…@MBuhari if kolade johnson,jimoh ishaq etc were your children will you be quiet?..
— Apst Johnson Suleman (@APOSTLESULEMAN) October 17, 2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group