The So-called Apology Was Never My Making, I Was Under Forced To Do So — Freed Bayelsa Blogger Reveals
The Bayelsa state born blogger, Saint Mienpamo Onitsha has alleged that he was forced by the armed men to apologize to the Bayelsa state government before he was released.
According to the CEO of NaijaLive TV, the masked armed men had allegedly claimed they’re from Bayelsa state DSS office.
See full statement below
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation