The state governor, His Excellency Sir Ben Ayade has further relaxed the curfew imposed in the state.
Starting from tomorrow, Sunday, October 8, 2020, curfew will now be between the hours of 10pm and 6am.
In a statement signed by the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to Governor, Christian Ita said, Consequently, restriction of movement is now relaxed between the hours of 6am and 10pm.
By this development, members of the public are free to go about their businesses from 6am to 10pm.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager