The United States has given nearly $42 million in assistance to Nigeria. This includes more than $3.3 million for health assistance and $34 million in humanitarian funding for risk-communications, water and sanitation, infection-prevention, coordination, and emergency food assistance; and more than $4.7 million in MRA humanitarian assistance for vulnerable people.
This was contained in a factsheet released by the American government. It added that on August 11, USAID handed over a donation of 200 ventilators to the Federal Government. This assistance joins more than $8.1 billion in total assistance for Nigeria over the past 20 years, including more than $5.2 billion for health.
– The Nation
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line