THE WIDOW, HER SON AND THE VICISSITUDES OF LIFE
By Billy Egbe
Without mincing phrases or beating across the bush, I want to draw the eye of good-spirited Nigerians to the truth that the widowed girl that was stripped bare wants counselling and monetary help. She is and not using a job and has a 3 year old son. That’s a horrible plight in a rustic like Nigeria.
Nigerians are too careless with emotional and psychological points. She may very well be depressed and nursing suicidal ideas. NGOs and different humanitarian teams ought to endeavour to achieve out to her and assist her. I did not hassle to observe the video as a result of there’s nothing actually attention-grabbing and weird in regards to the sight of a unadorned lady. It’s just some schizophrenic parts that will wish to overview such a video for private enjoyable. In reality, should you nonetheless have that video in your cellphone, delete it.
The girl was only a sufferer of circumstance. She will need to have been overwhelmed by the vicissitudes of life, coupled with the unhappy actuality of taking full duty for the welfare of her three year old son in her state of joblessness and helplessness after her husband’s demise.
Maybe her son wanted three thousand naira for his books, perhaps the little boy was sick and wanted medicine, perhaps she had been ravenous together with her son for 2 days when she received an invite from a person who most likely lied to her that he was not married. You by no means can inform.
Women, particularly single ladies and single mums with out little or no jobs undergo quite a bit in our society. In reality, there are ladies with husbands and youngsters at dwelling, however nonetheless dwell like single moms as a result of they’re married to irresponsible and lazy males who usually are not able to taking duty for his or her households.
Most widows, single moms and single women are confronted with harsh monetary issues. Pushed by the necessity to meet up with their monetary obligations, they typically choose up to now married males whom they choose to be extra accountable than single guys.
It’s very arduous guilty them when you think about the inflated price of dwelling in our nation. I sincerely pity that girl and I plead with Nigerians to assist her, simply the way in which they helped little Success in Sapele. That girl did not count on all she skilled. It was dehumanizing and completely unhappy.
May God assist all struggling single moms on the market. It’s not a simple job.
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Put Pressure On UK To Release Diezani To Face Trial — EFCC Boss Begs Nigerians In Diaspora
- SAD!! Nigeria Losing The Fight Against COVID-19 As Confirmed Cases Hits 7,839
- SHOCKING!! Nigeria Is Too Large For Buhari To Control – Finance Minister Cries Out
- BREAKING: Tension In Aso Rock As Buhari Cancels Over 150 Appointments Made By Late Abba Kyari
- LADIES!! Two Weeks To Your Wedding Day, You Saw Your Husband Leads A Robbery Operation, What Would You Do?
Share this post with your Friends on