Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe, has been known to share her sometimes controversial views on relationships.
In recent times, many ladies have become more outspoken about their opinions regarding relationships on social media.
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe, is no stranger to spilling her mind and even sharing her controversial opinions on social media. Just recently, she took to her Instastory to shake another table.
According to Huddah, if a lady’s boyfriend is rich, she probably knows him already and that such ladies should stop stressing themselves by religiously checking her page.
The BBAfrica star also explained further that there is no wealthy man for one woman and ladies should get used to sharing their man.
See a screenshot of her post below:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group