Just barely a month plus after the federal government of Nigeria started the payment of N33,000 to corp members in the federation with several joy and happiness upon the faces of corpers.
It is also a time for some corpers to say bye bye to the allawee as they will be passing out this week i.e they will be having their passing out parade (pop) this week, this implies that government will stop paying them monthly like before.
These set of corpers saying goodbye to the N33,000 allawee are the 2019 batch A corp members as they will really desired that they are just about to come into NYSC scheme because of its newest allawee savour.. I just hope they won’t be crying now oo.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank