This afternoon the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) was warned by the FCT High Court that their failure to ensure that the All Progressives Congress(APC) did a valid primary has grave implications. Hon. Justice Mohammed of the FCT High Court held that the votes that will be casted in favour of the APC candidate will be vitiated, because of the failure of the party to conduct any valid primary election. The action was filed by two APC members, Mr Olukayode Rosiji and Mrs. Joy Lawani.
The Judge took judicial notice of the letter written to INEC by the Acting National Chairman, Chief Victor Giadom, which indicated the failure of the APC to organize valid governorship primaries in Edo. The matter was adjourned to the 29th of September, 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021