A male Twitter user who claims to have ordered the latest model of Apple Aipods with charging case online but received product that looked big enough to be a hand drier, is currently beefing the E-commerce company he reportedly purchased the pods from.
“We have beef @amazon,” @xsquoof wrote as he shared photos of what he ordered vs what was delivered to him.
The shopping fail amused Twitter users and has gone viral with over 77K likes and over 13K retweets.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank