Nigerian starboy, Wizkid Ayo Balogun is currently trending on micro-blogging website, Twitter after he took to the platform to call out one of his debtors, Disney.
Wizkid did not give further details (which is such a Wizkid thing) but fans are assuming he’s talking about royalties from his collaboration with Beyonce on ”The Lion King” album.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
Wizkid simply wrote on twitter:-
Good day to wake up! Disney owe me $100M !!
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Massive Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates and Experience.