Nigerian starboy, Wizkid Ayo Balogun is currently trending on micro-blogging website, Twitter after he took to the platform to call out one of his debtors, Disney.
Wizkid did not give further details (which is such a Wizkid thing) but fans are assuming he’s talking about royalties from his collaboration with Beyonce on ”The Lion King” album.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
Wizkid simply wrote on twitter:-
Good day to wake up! Disney owe me $100M !!
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank