Nigerian starboy, Wizkid Ayo Balogun is currently trending on micro-blogging website, Twitter after he took to the platform to call out one of his debtors, Disney.
Wizkid did not give further details (which is such a Wizkid thing) but fans are assuming he’s talking about royalties from his collaboration with Beyonce on ”The Lion King” album.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
Wizkid simply wrote on twitter:-
Good day to wake up! Disney owe me $100M !!
- BREAKING!! Many Confirmed Missing As Truck Plunges Into River In Lagos
- 2023 Presidency: North Considering Jonathan To Take Over From Buhari
- Ondo Governorship Election: Fear Grips APC As Makinde, Tambuwal, Mimiko Meet To Forge Last Minute Alliance To …
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation
- Disregard Fake News, ASUU Strike Is Still On — UNILAG Chairman