Nigerian starboy, Wizkid Ayo Balogun is currently trending on micro-blogging website, Twitter after he took to the platform to call out one of his debtors, Disney.
Wizkid did not give further details (which is such a Wizkid thing) but fans are assuming he’s talking about royalties from his collaboration with Beyonce on ”The Lion King” album.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
Wizkid simply wrote on twitter:-
Good day to wake up! Disney owe me $100M !!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- THIS IS HUGE!! See How Much Disney Is Owing Wizkid
- The Number Of Hours You Give The Church Is The Number Of Hours You Have Left’ – Chris Oyakhilome Threatens Govt
- Boko Haram, Killings: Nigerians Know We Have Done Better Than When We Took Over Power In 2015 ― Buhari
- Woman Who Waited For 18 Years To Have A Child, Dies Three Days After Welcoming A Set Of Twins (Photos)
- OH NO!! Nigerian Lady Found Hanging On A Rope Tight To Ceiling Fan Inside Her One Room Apartment (Photos)
- Job Vacancies at International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Latest Job in Nigeria at Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited (5 Positions)
- Virgin Landmarts Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria today 2020 at Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Panafric Ocean & Energy Limited 2020 Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions )