#ThomasLane, 37, was only on his fourth full-time shift as a Minneapolis police officer when he stood back and did nothing as his colleague murdered #GeorgeFloyd.
Lane, who never seemed to have a steady job before 2019, had accumulated several criminal charges and traffic violations over time.
According to state court records from 2001 to 2018, Lane was convicted of seven charges in total.
Business Insider reported, four charges were related to traffic violations, while the criminal charges ranging from obstructing legal process to damaging property.
Lane’s personal file was released by the Minneapolis Police Department, “but with many sections redacted,” Daily Mail reported.
Charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter, Lane faces 40 years in jail.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company